is an honors college within the PA Leadership Charter School (PALCS) which offers specialized gifted education curriculum. Only PALCS students may apply for participation in this high performance/high achievement program. Admission is very competitive. Our program is designed to maximize the intellectual potential for gifted and motivated learners where individual achievement is valued and supported.
Gifted programming through the University Scholars Program is available to all eligible students of the PA Leadership Charter School.
To learn more about the University Scholars Program, please join us for an information session.
Information Sessions for families interested in cyber/virtual programming only:
To attend a Virtual Information Session: Please email email@example.com for the link and instructions.
- Monday, December 8 at 6:30 pm
- Thursday, January 29 at 6:30 pm
- Wednesday, February 25 at 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, April 21 at 6:30 pm
Information Sessions for families interested in onsite programming only:
Onsite Information Sessions will be held at:
- Wednesday, December 3 at 6:30 pm
- Thursday, January 15 at 6:30 pm
- Tuesday, February 24 at 6:30 pm
- Monday, April 13 at 6:30 pm
University Scholars Program
Advanced Ideas Center
1585 Paoli Pike
West Chester, PA 19380